Thursday, March 9, 2017

To a wonderful friend...

Evening Crafty Friends!!!  I meant to get this posted before I went to work this afternoon, but ran out of time.
I used the awesome Dragonfly Dreams (142924) stamp set on this card along with the awesome Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies (142749). Both of these can be found in the new Occasions Catalog. I cut the Dragonflies using the Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack that is in the new Sale-A-Bration Catalog. So that means that the only way you can get this awesome pack of glimmer paper is to purchase $50 and then pick it as your free item!!! But don't stop at just one!!! For every $50 you spend you can get a free item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog!!!
I used Whisper White (100730). I used Mint Macaron (138326) and Cucumber Crush (138324) inks to sponge the bottom part of the layer and Blushing Bride (131172) and Soft Sky (131181) for the top. I used our wonderful Stamping Sponges (141337). The sentiments were stamped using Archival Basic Black (140931) Ink. I used a Glue Dot (103683) on the Dragonfly for the layer behind it. It's the only thing that would hold the glimmer paper on the back of the top one. Tombow Mono (110755) was used to put the dragonfly and bee on the front. The layers were attached using Snail Adhesive (104332).
You can purchase everything I used by going to my Stampin' Up! Online Store here.
Another deal I want to let ya'll in on is that this is a great time to join Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator. And I would love to have you on my team!!! For your $99 investment, you get the usual $125 worth of products that you get to choose, but, on top of that, during Sale-A-Bration only, you get to choose two additional stamp sets of your choice!!! Yes!!!!! Your Choice!!!!! Think most expensive here!!! Just let me know and I will be glad to help you in any way and answer any questions that you may have!!
Now for the picture of my card. Hope ya'll like it!!!!


No comments: